January 10, 200818 yr comment_219409 Howdy folks, My KE10 is getting a respray, end of March. What colours do we think would look good?? Please keep in mind I'm not interested in anything metalic/metal-flake or Pearl. I don't want to spend that much and I've had a Pearl car, never again! I am planning to go a medium to bright red with a black lower section, but I change my mind a lot! Here is a colour I found that I think would look great on a KE10: http://www.pro-imports.ie/toyota/ae86/003.shtml What do we think?? Report
January 10, 200818 yr comment_219419 Have a look around at factory colours from other manufacturers from around the same era of the ke10. Of the ke10 factory colours, I've always thought they looked best in the green colour they were released in. Report
January 11, 200818 yr comment_219483 yeah the green colour is nice. my brothers ke35 is that same colour I'm sure he will be able to post some pics of it up here for u to look at. i always thought a nice brown would look really good. or a slightly off white for that nostalgic feel. thats just my taste though. but make sure u keep it period correct.(no bright colours!) Report
January 11, 200818 yr Author comment_219508 Yeh, I was thinking of a light pastel brown/cream or yellow, or even light orange. I would love to see a pic of the green. Report
January 11, 200818 yr comment_219580 i love the idea of the red top and the black from halfway down the door. Chris is telling me two tone. LOL not keen on the purple looks a bit unmanly *cougaygh*. (sorry) Chris thinks black roof red body with gold GT stripes. Liz Report
January 11, 200818 yr comment_219592 ^^^ Baby cack green on a ke10.... :fuzz: With the two-tone. The darker colour on top would look better. Report
January 13, 200818 yr Author comment_219864 I've been doing a little more research, and am now leaning towards a medium orange, over black, with 2x2" white stripes (maybe off center, on drivers side, like the old monaro's??). What do we think? Report
January 15, 200818 yr comment_220475 Do it, I love two tone. Not so keen on the white stripes, two close to Nemo's colours or purple and yellow like that other fish off "Nemo" gurgle Report
January 20, 200818 yr Author comment_221811 Chris, you had me thinking about doing a Nemo themed car! No, that would be bad. I have a question for you. Will this extractor fit in my KE10?? http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...A:IT&ih=016 Report
February 4, 200818 yr Author comment_225510 Have locked in my colour choice. Orange over white, with the white stripes. I'm hoping to find a set of flares and a sunvisor before the respray. Report
February 4, 200818 yr comment_225522 nice, so white roof, orange body? can you paint shop us up a pic? Report
February 5, 200818 yr Author comment_225575 I don't have any photo programs any more ;) ditched all my illegal software. I'm doing orange roof & body. Just white around the base, like that green one with the flares that races. Would like a set of those flares as well. I would do the roof white if it was seperated from the pillars by a channel, but it's not. Also, that would stuff up the "white stripes" plan! I've ordered the rims, should be on in 2-3 weeks. Report
February 9, 200818 yr comment_226538 Like "Camerondownunder88's" KE15 that had a similar color scheme here is a pic from his thread Edited February 9, 200818 yr by lappy Report
February 10, 200818 yr Author comment_226642 Ok, I want a slightly brighter orange, but close. Here's a piss poor attempt at a photo edit (using GIMP for the first time). Orange isn't even close, white isn't white, rims aren't fitting properly, but... Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now