Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fitting Sports Seats

Featured Replies

i need some help fitting sports seats into a a82 1985 model up on the sunshine coast. :)

I just bought some Isotta sports seats and because I don't have the experience or the equipment, I had to find someone who could do it for me, apparently you can't just bolt them on, you have to make up new rails and everything else, so I bit the bullet and am paying them $500 to do it for me (all engineered and everything).

 

Lesley :)

Edited by SoulSearcher

  • Author
I just bought some Isotta sports seats and because I don't have the experience or the equipment, I had to find someone who could do it for me, apparently you can't just bolt them on, you have to make up new rails and everything else, so I nit the bullet and am paying them $500 to do it for me (all engineered and everything).

 

Lesley :dance:

 

I was wondering if the body kit on your hot looking ride would fit on my ae82 :)

i need some help fitting sports seats into a a82 1985 model up on the sunshine coast. :hmm:

I have a bit of experience in this area mate. I have two vehicles with Autotechnica seats fitted. I'll PM you my number.

  • 6 months later...

Speaking of rails... I've got an old Cobra seat that I want to put in my AE71 van finally... If I can source some spare rails, who would be willing to mount it up for me... I'll include a donation of some sorts, liquid if preferred :)

hey

 

i bought a bucket seat with AE82 seat rails modified to suit the seat which i don't need. I'm using the seat for my Gran Turismo 5 set up so if anyone wants the rails let me know. I cannot guarantee it'll fit the bucket seat you guys have ect. There is only 1, I'm in Melb will post.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.