T Series Diff Into Ke25

parrot

I will be putting a 4AGE in my KE25 and plan to put a T series rear in it for various reasons (I have a shed load of AE86 stuff, centres, rear discs etc) plus PCD for wheels

I am thinking TA23, RA23 rather than TA22 due to axle strength /bearing size.

Has anyone else on here done this and has the extra width been problematic?

The car will have flares eventually but would be nice not to have to modify guards or shorten the differential. Have searched high and low and not found anything specific. I don't wish to go Nissan or any other manufacturer. I realise I need to take of the spring seats etc.

TA23/RA23 is I believe 1365mm drum to drum, and I am getting varying figures for an KE25. Unfortunately my car is very awkwardly placed to measure. does anyone have a diff out of a car that can be easily measured?

Members dont see this ad
  • 3 months later...

I have an RA 23 t series in my car, 14X6 wheels which are I think 12 or 15mm poitive offset. (stick out wider than most mags).

With the TE27 flares, it has 10mm clearance on eather side- just perfect. Of course I had to cut the guards. Can check out my thread for pics.

robj