About Damn Time

4ages

|blink| Hi everyone, I've been on for a while now and thought I'd post some bits and pics on my AE82 hatch. Long over due for a pretty up the the little fella, seeing as I've had it for ten years now its about time I reckon. I started buy puting on some standard wheels for now (couple of years back) I also went to get it lowered but that didn't work out due to the lack of service from the joint I went through "Nah, if you put tower bars on this it'll lift a wheel" well that never happened.

But just today I went out and layed down the cash for some K-Sport coil overs, all the bushers under neath, and the Whiteline Stouts swaybars (with kits, coz its a single cam shell) next on the list is some slotted rotors all round and a new clutch (something worth being in there). I am hoping to have enough left over to get myself a set of 16x6.5 RJR Phantoms.

So far as it sits...

Bits n stuff

Bigport conversion

Lowered suspension

T/C strut brace

T/C stocko's

Cat back 2 1/4 exhaust with redback muffler and droopy tip

Daewoo Matiz green customized paint

5inch tacho

Stereo

Kenwood 7in touch sreen dvd

VDO Dayton hpc1700 splits

Solid Audio monoblock- 2x10in dvc Clarion flat piston subs

(plans for a big 4 channel and new subs and rear speakers)

Future plans

Coil overs (almost in)

wheels (RJR Phantoms)

bushes (fronts in)

brakes

carpet

cancer touch up

new exhaust from cat to extractors

make the interior on color

possibly a 4agze

and any other stuff I can come up with.

I have no pictures at the moment Trev took some today he can whack up for me and once I get my computer back online I will have a few more, then more during the process over the next weeks or so... I scored a picture

post-3006-1202722246_thumb.jpg

Edited by 4ages

Members dont see this ad
Looking good Kim, will look sweet with the coilovers and a nice set of 15s or 16s. Good luck with it. Get some interior pics and I'll see what I have to make it look pretty.

Which reminds me, Brad sorted me out with some A pillar plastics so I can now get my tweeters mounted. But at the same time I can change the door cards to match the interior to the seats and re-do the door pods. I will have to keep Trev close by with the camera...Lol |blink|

Ok it's still ABOUT DAMN TIME, but today arrived most of my goodies. The K-Sports and all the bushes, once again me ol' mate Trev has got the pics for me. Just waiting for the 2 sway bars to arrive on the Wednesday the 20th...And it will be a case of the above youtube video FTW!!!!11111