February 19, 200818 yr Author comment_228735 I was at the wreckers today and couldn't find any 6 cylinder Holden's with a drainage hole. They were all just like my KE55's box. Report
February 19, 200818 yr comment_228789 How many times do you change your auto transmission oil ? Not that often so i don't see the point in hunting around for one with a drain plug, Not hard to one corner down and drain into a tin. Drilling and tapping a hole wont work, The pan is too thin and there wont be much thread to hold it. Drill a hole and get some one to weld a nut around the hole. Use a magnetic drain plug with the same thread as the nut. Report
February 19, 200818 yr Author comment_228843 But if you had an equal sized cork to fit?? :P I still would prefer having a drainage hole. Report
February 25, 200818 yr Author comment_229951 They still use the holden trimatic don't they?? If so I'll look into them. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now