Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5 Speed!

Featured Replies

Ok i was at u pull it at lonsdale and me and my mate both got

5 speed GB from KE55 sedans!

Just tell them that they are 4 speeds and u get them for 72bucks!

now as far as i remember there are another two KE55's or 30's with 5 speed boxes in them.

both the ones we got are in good nick.

if ya after a 5 speed i'd head down there1 as i have only ever seen 4 speeds in these

cars!!

 

Cheers, Luc

out of curiosity, do you know what they charge for the extra gear??

Damn!

 

Thanks for the heads up, might just have to look into that on the weekend :P

$76... :P

 

/sarcasm

  • Author
out of curiosity, do you know what they charge for the extra gear??

 

 

ummm the 4speed price is 72ish but the 5speed price is like 180ish..

massive difference.

Hence when you go through you say like KE30 4 speed and they'll give it to you for 72.

how could they tell the diff?

unless they removed the inspection plate?

Edited by blackrolla80

DING DING DING!

 

or they could just fiddle the gearstick and count...... wait a minute..... u pull it staff count to 5.... Too easy.

 

looks like I better get up early to beat all you others to those boxes..... lucky I live 4 minutes away!!!!!!!

Edited by philbey

  • Author
DING DING DING!

 

or they could just fiddle the gearstick and count...... wait a minute..... u pull it staff count to 5.... Too easy.

 

looks like I better get up early to beat all you others to those boxes..... lucky I live 4 minutes away!!!!!!!

 

hmm yeah well i didn't take the gear shifter...

someone had heated it an bent it to a different shape.

Yeah if you're gonna do this you'd want to leave the shifter behind!

Wish I lived in Adelaide! (Only sometimes!!) Did once many years ago.

Can someone pull these boxes out and send them to me?? I'll give you one carton of warm Southwark beer!

  • Author

The 5 speeds are in a white KE55/30 sedan

and also a aqua KE55/30 sedan.

i was there today they are still there..

  • Author
cool. Any more tips on location - Along the north or the east fence?

 

After all, there's a lot of white and aqua ke30 corollas there haha.

 

One on each fence.

Jeez i can't tell ya everyhting.... takes the fun out of discovering them.

Just jump inthe cars and fiddle with there sticks!!! lol

Just jump inthe cars and fiddle with there sticks!!! lol
Hahaaa :P

To make it easier for you guys, the one in the aqua 55 is now gone! I also pulled the cover on the one in the white 55 and the box is very tidy inside. I'd jump in there and grab it if I were you guys. I didn't put all the inspection cover bolts back in, but they are all there in the dizzy cap under the gearbox.

 

As a bonus, the guy didn't even ask me if it was 4 or 5 speed, he just charged me $72! Bonus! :P

 

North fence.

  • 4 weeks later...

ARGH i wish i lived in Adelaide, I'm looking for a 5spd as the 4spd is really starting driving me up the wall :yes:

 

Does anyone know if there are any still there? More importantly who wants to get it for me and send it to sydney??? :sob: :no2: :y: lol

If anyone goes there & finds all the 5 speed boxes sold but a shifter on the floor of each car :cool: grab a shifter for me I'm after a 5 speed shifter post to Brisbane will pay + freight .

Cheers

Steve

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.