Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How Do I Remove Ke10 Steering Wheel Lol

Featured Replies

i need to remove steering wheel my indicators are broken and i need to fix them

  • Author

don't worry guys i figured it out!

  • Author

but my indicator is still broken and i don't know how to fix it, auto electrician be the easiest? i have replaced the relay switch thing were the ticker noise comes from and it makes the noise but no lights flash...

How did you get it off!??!!

 

I've been trying to get mine off, but I'm scared I'll break something... more than it is already.

hey guys,

 

is it removing the horn panel to get to the nut thats the problem, or is it pulling it off the tapered shaft?

 

If its getting it off the shaft, a neat trick is get a hammer and a heavy lump of soft metal like brass. put the nut partially onto the thread, so that the ends of the thread aren't exposed (so the shaft end is flush with top of the nut)

 

with a knee eitherside of the steering column, brace them hard against the back of the wheel. With the brass against the steering nut, belt the brass as hard as you can. a couple of hits should loosen the wheel

 

The brass is to stop you trashing the nut or the shaft. should feel a pop and it will come off now.

 

cheers,

 

tom.

hey guys,

 

is it removing the horn panel to get to the nut thats the problem,

 

Yep, thats what I can't figure out. is there a knack or do you just rip at it??

shoule be a couple of well hidden screws in from the back of the wheel. I'll check mine tonight.

 

That usually works Raven, but I've had a couple that just wont budge, so you need some extra coercion!

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

i just ripped the horn cover off

  • 2 weeks later...

yep, its funny watching people at u pull it tring to get steering wheels off,

whatever you do leave the bolt on until uve got the wheel loose

 

my mate didnt do this n smashed himself in the face with the wheel

 

quite amuzing at the time haha

  • Author

mmm thats what i did it hurt

Everyone does it at least once.....you then learn to leave the nut on the end of the thread....lol

 

I did it with a standard ke55 steering wheel when i first got my car.....by god those things are hard.

i didnt hit myself in the head, but belting the end of the thread with a hammer was nasty enough - two hours with a small watchmakers file before I could get the nut back on.....

 

ahh, to be a teenager again!

Wasn't as bad as knocking myself out with a ratchet though.

Not a bad effort! I gave myself full thickness burns with my wedding ring on my 600CCA battery :dance:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.