Yellow_18

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

every week or fortnight go around and offer to buy the car, say $500~$800, something reasonable for its condition. they'll either give in, or put a restraining order on you...win-win!!

I should have left my number with the crazy lady, in case she realised she was DREAMING and changed her mind....

Hhmm... maybe, i'll see what comes up.... The shape is a little different yea?

Yes Raven.....the KE25 is the better looking car for sure :hmm: :jamie:

Check this out if you want, i'm negotiable on price and willing to ship interstate at buyers expense

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?showtopic=16184

Edited by PHATKE20S

Thats a KE1x

I'm not up with my KE1x models but its either a KE10 or KE11 (updated model).

KE11's are harder to find than KE10's. Personally I'd choose a KE1x over getting a KE20, but would choose a KE25 over a KE1x :jamie:

you discriminate too much raven...you don't like the 20's, yet you're willing to take the bonnet from my ke20??!

Yellow_18, there's subtle differences b/w the 10 and 11, taillights, c pillars, badging, and that's all i know :jamie:

you discriminate too much raven...you don't like the 20's, yet you're willing to take the bonnet from my ke20??!

Yellow_18, there's subtle differences b/w the 10 and 11, taillights, c pillars, badging, and that's all i know :hmm:

They share the same front panels :jamie:

The grille is another giveaway too from what I remember in subtle differences of the KE10 to KE11.

Edited by Raven

from what I gather theres heaps of grilles actually. I can't keep a handle on them.

Dash is different, I think the 11's have C Pillar vents, 10s don't.

6 grand, what crap. My mate rang me cos an old granny offered to sell him a ke30 4 door for 4 grand pffffft! I wouldnt even dream of paying 3 figures for a ke30, let alone 4 figures.