Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gauges

Featured Replies

What do you think are the most important aftermarket gauges?

 

Oil pressure, Water temp and Volts?

at the momoent i have water temp, oil temp and oil pressure.

I need a volts one as well.

You forgot to mention the tacho as the "10K monster tach" to say to police "I'm a hoon, book me!", pointless really, why waste good money buying one when your car already has one..

 

but seriously, if you don't want to go overboard, I think you'd only really want the temperature guages, don't want to go cooking your engine now :lol:

 

Mabey an Air/Fuel guage too just to make sure its not leaning out..

tacho, small one. definately no bigger than speedo

oil pressure

vaccum

voltmeter

 

ammeter has limited usefulness depending on where you install it. every decent car already has a water temp gauge

oil pres

oil temp

water temp

 

car comes with oil press light and water temp guage standard but i like to know exactly how many psi pressure and how many degrees temp

generally the middle of the water temp gauge is 90C

 

what sort of oil temp do you get?

  • Author

I don't want a tacho as i already have one. I was gonna go oil pres, oil temp, water temp which i might do. I need a water temp gauge as mine doesnt work all that well.

 

These are the ones i want :lol:

 

gauges

 

I am look at putting three 52mm ones infront of the standard radio bit to the left of the speedo.

post-13-1104108859.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.