Sitting, Wishing, Waiting

joeschmo_57

Yep, Corona lower control arms for negative camber. I've got a funny feeling KE30/55 ones are longer than KE70/AE71 ones, Corona ones are longer again, then there's the two types of Sigma arms for even more camber - too much in most cases.

And someone really should catalogue my rims - there's SOOO many now!

man, thats good. thats good. now all i need is to source some of those Corona LCA's. i don't spose nobody knows of a secret stash of em in that are currently situated in the tropical territory and looking for someone to call daddy? does anyone know wether NOLTEC SUSPENSION are anygood?

oh yeah, update on the searchings for a ke70/ae71. well theres a fella in katherine with one for sale, so you never know. transport will be the killer. running with rego etc. PM'd him about. and a friend of a friend knows of one for sale at the ski club. don't know anyting about it, not even model or year. i will get a call from the guy who knows of it later on today. hopefully anyway. you never do know wiyh friends of friends do ya.

ancullen - i will take that k40 gearbox. don't chuck it. if its rooted then i will pull it a apart and learn a few things. if its workable, i will pull it apart and learn a few things, then put it back together and........ let it play with some dollies :D .

anyway

its

all

good

- joe

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill let danno know its not real flash been painted with spray can and has abit of rust ect ill pass on the msg thou

:D Oh you're funny Shane. :hmm:

A bit is more than a slight understatement. Unless you count a bit as a REALLY big bit.

I spoke to Sam in Katherine and he is fine with you buying his ke70 if you can get it. The twin carbs I have are Asians (down draught), good performance and alot easier to work on and tune than webers. If you want to come around and look at the engine, tomorrow after 2pm is good. When you talk to Sam, get him to post the pictures of the car to this thread so we can all have a look at it.

I spoke to Sam in Katherine and he is fine with you buying his ke70 if you can get it. The twin carbs I have are Asians (down draught), good performance and alot easier to work on and tune than webers. If you want to come around and look at the engine, tomorrow after 2pm is good. When you talk to Sam, get him to post the pictures of the car to this thread so we can all have a look at it.

On Daniels car, I live in constant amazement that it has not been defected. It looks like one big yellow, yellow sticker magnet.

Double posted???????

Edited by Sbox

^^^^^^^ waht do you guys recon. being a newbie to rolla's, i don't know what I'm looking for.

your all the experts. I'm calling dibs on it.

personally I'm giving it the :) :y: :y: . going to the bank to organise some funds.

a 'rolla cruise to katherine anyone? :y: :hmm:

ancullen, gregor told me that you have a trailer.....

Edited by joeschmo_57

Not bad, that looks a lot better than I thought it would be. Could be on a winner Joe, don't quote me on that till you have a good look though. Expect a small amount of rust (they all have it at their age), ask Sam to show you any he knows about. Mags, sports wheel, extra wheels hmmmmmm.

I will come down with you, and have give an opinion if you want. Should only take half a day tops.

Edited by Sbox