joeschmo_57

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hes really not unsafe to begin with :nervous:

don’t stress Joe dad can come for a ride in mine

although it'll have different breaks diff engine exhaust transmission but he can come anyways

Edited by ae174agze

yeah point taken

buuuuuuuut you could have answered the question andy...... seeing your an overflowing fountain of knowledge. :nervous: |blink|

from what a igathered, the rear struts are simialr to a holden vb wagon, and the front are the same as an aw111 mr2. am i right? and they will just go in fine with lowered springs. ok, which struts/springs are the ebst for the money. ive seen quotes from gslrally and they look good. but, which brands are better to go with?

cheers

joe

i wouldent say overflowing

but

springs kings or llovells

Gt monroe's or koni are good

group buys cheaper if we were gonna buy some u'll have to wait cos i' gotta spend some cash on getting the rolla going

i got a new lt10s install and tuning grumble grumble

no worries andy

list goes like this.

1) get car from katherine = 1200

2) get hot 5k gear = 650

3) get good 5k short block = 650ish

4) suspension and sways = 650ish??????

hows that look?

so a bit of spending and working comin up. but should be ready to get susp. and stuff when you are (since I'm earning better money :abuse: :owned: :D

joe

no worries andy

list goes like this.

1) get car from katherine = 1200

2) get hot 5k gear = 650

3) get good 5k short block = 650ish

4) suspension and sways = 650ish??????

hows that look?

so a bit of spending and working comin up. but should be ready to get susp. and stuff when you are (since I'm earning better money :abuse: :owned: :D

joe

Not bad as long as you don't lose interest and keep on the project, do it right and you will be happy and be able to drive the car while you do it up. Race in and throw money at everything and you will end up pissed off and throw in the towel, your starting points looks good though. Don't forget that you will probably find a few things along the way that may be U/S and need replacing, also the most expensive parts are not always the best or even applicable.