Ke2x Tacho Dash Cluster

parrot

Members dont see this ad
I got this sitting in my garage, came from my old Ke25

http://img483.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc02201ze2.jpg

Cheers

Mic

Yeah that's the one I'd like to get.

The one on ebay was wood grain though it did have the extra guage in the centre.

My dads KE20 he bought years ago brand new from AMI in Melbourne, had a tacho mounted on the top of the dashpad.

Edited by parrot

The one on ebay was wood grain though it did have the extra guage in the centre.

My dads KE20 he bought years ago brand new from AMI in Melbourne, had a tacho mounted on the top of the dashpad.

This one was made from a ae71 tacho cluster and modified to the ke25 cluster. Guy who owned my old ke25 before me made it, pretty well made too!

Mic

As much as that looks cool I'd rather the original, (one with just fuel/temp) or the Tacho dash one which has 3 guages. I don't see a point in having a tacho when you can't tell if the car is overheating and how much fuel is in it.

As much as that looks cool I'd rather the original, (one with just fuel/temp) or the Tacho dash one which has 3 guages. I don't see a point in having a tacho when you can't tell if the car is overheating and how much fuel is in it.

the tacho dash needs to be paired up with the 3 gauge heater control panel, which has oil temp, water temp and something else i can't remember :P

(most likely fuel gauge)

That one has just been modified, then it has a temp and fuel gauge that plugs into it. Which you can mount anywhere.

Mic

my tacho is mounted on top of the dash in the middle, a bit like a 70s version of a autometer monster tacho hahaha