March 27, 200818 yr comment_235524 Gday I have a 5k with k50 gearbox and the box is quite notchy and slow. Takes a fair bit of driving before it comes good. So I am assuming that this is because it needs to be warmed up. I have never owned a car of this age before but in previous cars I have always used redline gearbox oil and that has fixed any notchiness. Is it worth forking out the extra for redline? Cheers Dave Report
March 27, 200818 yr comment_235546 Well personally speaking and considering its one of the best oils on the market, i would say yes. I am using redline oil in my K50, diff and 3K engine. Report
March 27, 200818 yr comment_235587 Redline is tha shit, having said that, it isa K50, is it really worth it??? Report
March 27, 200818 yr comment_235664 ive heard that to? auto trans fluid? any auto trans fluid? or what? i curently have shell 80W-90 i think in my k40 it seams fine Report
March 27, 200818 yr comment_235685 old man used to run a 50:50 mix in his Kingy behind a V8 and did a shit load of towing with it. No issues at all and using it meant that you could actually get second gear. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now