Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nt Rolla Club = Dead

Featured Replies

havnt been on rollaclub in close on a year lol

 

I am good for the cruise, will dust off the levin and hopefully bring it out(still not 100%) that or I can be the black sheep in a skyline :wink:

 

As for motorkhana car will keep an eye out :(

 

As for the date, we are expecting end of March so that will be a frantic time :yes:

  • Replies 71
  • Views 83.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shane wants 6.5k for the sw11? Perhaps some haggling and or offereing of "zexual" favours is in order? :wink:

With my new job I've been in the region of your house a bit, and had seen the Skyline out front - when (and why) did that happen? I thought you were looking for a family car!

 

As for the SW11, while it holds some appeal (mmm... Group S MR2 replica), it just isn't worth $6,500 to me (to others maybe, just not me). I'd really, really love a KE2* Corolla, preferably with a 4A-GZE, as I miss that motor SOOOO much. It just sounded so tough. Of course, if I was sensible (I'm not), I'd just wait until next year and save my money for a Clubman, either with a 4A, or if I suddenly became rich, an F20C.

 

Would be good to see the Levin out, as I've never been on a cruise with it. Actually, whether you bring that or the Skyrice, I'd better get my act together and finish fixing the GT-Four. I can't have it trounced by a 1.6 or some Datto crap. :wink:

I thought I had seen the GT4 out the front rolling passed a few times

 

WRX is suitable for our needs and I needed something that was able to just run every day and have aircon, unfortuneatly the Levin just can't provide that guarantee

  • 3 weeks later...

Looks like I'll be returning from Korea sometime around 12 March. No guarantees on that, and knowing my luck, it will probably blow out significantly. Also looking like there'll be a KE70 parked at my house not long after my return. :blinks:

Danno's old car? sounds like it.

 

i stumbled across a 2dr ke55 (i think) for sale. good paint and looks to be in good nick, but you gotta drop a motor in it as it doesn't have one. around 3k, i think the sale was in SA or something, can't remember now.

 

EDIT: Link: http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?showtopic=38609 but can't remember if its the same one as i was thinking of. Paint it white IMO. Would look sick!

Edited by Sirolla

  • 1 month later...

wow been ages sence i posted on RC.

sence then ive moved from QLD to NT.

i just bought aAE95R (people from boost will know it as NT1200's old car)

sence ive had it two weeks, it was been serviced, cleaned, completly checked over, windows tinted, small yet effective stereo install, BS bright HID lights, fitted my two way radio...

still needs the paint on roof attended too when funds permit, and the box rebuilt to fix the syncros, and maybe one day get the exhaust and intake opened up a lil

 

I would love to get a cruise goin.

The all toyota cruise i done in brissy was huge, if any body else would be keen to get something happening feel free. ill gladly put it on boost and over facebook,

 

Daniel

Hi Daniel, Welcome to Darwin by the way.

 

There isn't much activity as of late here in the NT, but all i can say is we're trying to make an effort! :/

 

Yeah, been following that AE95 for a while on Boost, glad someone is looking after it.

 

Ancullen was planning a cruise last month, although i can probably say work is main killer in organising a cruise, no one has the free time anymore. But will note and give a couple people a heads-up and see what we can pull.

 

Cheers,

 

Daven

Daven. i parked next to u the other day... i want ur tannabe's, just unsure weather they would suit the wagon or not :)

first time i saw the GTi i was in love. then seeing up close i was in heaven.

 

the 95 was in great condition when i picked it up missus a few lil blemishes, which have been attended to or are getting looked at soon

Ahh true? I work at Pizza Hut, i work when you can see my car.

 

Andd cheers, it's always good when someone notices the beauty of the FXGT, people just look at it as just another crappy Corolla. :/

Edited by Sirolla

Woulda been monday i think, it was parked out the back facing the carwash.

i loved it from first time i saw it AGES ago :), makes me want my paint work done even quicker to bring a shine to entire car :lol:

jarred. how r ya mate?

I'm sure something could happen, wouldnt hold ya breath though mate

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.