Nt Rolla Club = Dead

ae174agze

I have RollaClub stickers, and am happy to see them on more Corollas. We need to have an event, but I can't organise it - any of you can feel free to organise something and I'll do my best to tag along.

Apologies guys, I can't really focus on RollaClub currently. My life is going down the gurgler at the moment thanks to various factors, including but not limited to: marriage breakdown, massive lack of funds, increasing debts, university studies, work commitments, and NAMSC commitments. I'm having a great deal of trouble keeping up with all of these as it is, so Daven is pretty much the man as far as organising events, etc.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Umm, there was 6 actually in 4 years that i have been a member....

Rollaclub NT still exists somewhat, otherwise why you spamming here instead of boostcruising Andy? huh? lol...

There will definitely be another cruise, but as you know we are in a recession, people can't afford fuel sometimes, or something is broken or needs to be fixed/repaired, or members just working all day that they hardly get a day off for a cruise and bbq now and then.

• 7 months later...

Not sure if any of you still check RollaClub for updates, but it's time we get our shit together in the NT again. There's some pretty damn decent Toyota's in the Darwin area, so we should have a cruise and a BBQ or something.

As some of you know, I'm currently in Korea on business, with no firm idea of my return date yet. So I don't want to set a cruise date until I'm certain I can attend. I'd also prefer the GT-Four to have some boost before I cruise in it, but that's not essential (GT3071 is installed, but a new turbo-to-intercooler pipe is needed, currently only making about 2psi at 5,500rpm).

So this post is to see who's out there and still interested. By my count we have the following members with Toyotas:

Adam - ST205 GT-Four

Daven - AE92 FX-GT

Tim - SW20 MR2 Turbo

Shane - AW11 MR2 Supercharger

Stephen - AE92 Levin (FOR SALE)

Andrew - AE71 Corolla

I figure if all you guys come along, we may also be able to stir up some fellow Rolla/Toyota fans. Lenny (for those of you that know him) is apparently buying Danno's AE70, so we might be able to twist his arm to get him to turn up. Plus there's guys on BoostCruising with Soarers and Supras, so if we can get enough of us to commit, we could then promote the cruise on Boost and Facebook. If you're out there, let me know, and lets get something happening - I'm figuring cruise to the Nightcliff foreshore or something, then a BBQ (my shout).

In other news, I'm looking for a motorkhana car. It must be registered, and I'd prefer something like a KE10 or KE20 (ideally with a 4A-GZE), but will consider any non-ute RWD Toyota. May consider a FWD or AWD car if it's the right one. Would love an AW11 with GZE, but missed out on the grey one when it was for sale (again). Price range is up to about $5,000 - less is better, it will just depend on the car on how much I'm willing to spend.