Nt Rolla Club = Dead

ae174agze

The Shannon's show is on that weekend (as mentioned in previous topic) but the FX won't be there, but Ancullen's GT-FOUR will probably, good chance to see why the car is running negative boost.

Maybe a night cruise on that Sunday your up JP, its usually quiet, but don't quote me on that, i haven't been out for a cruise in awhile, i'm guessing you (Daniel) would have more of an idea from the people at boost.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually, might mention this here. The NT rolla scene has recently been given a boost in the form of Tates (dfunkt) old ke20, it was recently registered somewhere around Darwin so keep your eyes and ears out for a very camy red 20 with globe rims on it.

JP

have the gasket set ready to go, just trying to see how easily i can track down a late model 7rib block with oil squirters(std bore)

proving rather difficult in darwin so i can get that machined to suit my internals etc or otherwise i might have to get my block honed to see if that will tidy up some of the scoring but doubt it will

Hey Stephen, My bro just bought a SX Seca with a smallport 4AGE, unless your willing to pay good money for it, don't think he'll part with it.

Hey JP, As Adam (Ancullen) pointed out, there's a track day event on the 23rd (Sunday, same weekend as the extravaganza) Willing to catch up then and catch some of the local people and cars.

Event: Sunday 23 May - Circuit Racing - Round Three

I'll make sure i can get some time off work too, haven't had many days off and would be good to actually attend an event and see how it goes down.

HELLLOOOOOOOOOOO jesus long time since i posted in the NT section ahaahah

what shit is goen down i'd put my car in shannons show but its not really show condish lol but still i'd give it a whirl maby jack it up and take off a wheel to show off the sexy suspension

depends on if i get it fixed or no i broke the rear breaks at the motorkhana on the weekend (totally worth it)

i'll let you's know i surpose

seen the red ke20 JP speaks of. first time i saw it was parked at deck cinema, second time i followed him along baggot-trower. along homemaker stretch... sou nds cranky. has a rather nasty dent on drivers rear quarter from the looks of things :rolls: