April 16, 200818 yr comment_239933 Well, Stephen (Pure-SX) seems to have lost interest because he feels there's over-moderation on here. Plus he's going to be selling the Corolla within the next twelve months to 'upgrade'. Don't know why Shane (wasfishing) hasn't been on here. Daven (sirolla) has not got a lot of time with his studies, but when he eventually gets back to Darwin (whenever that may be), I presume we'll see him more regularly. I still check regularly, but haven't felt the need to post much. I suppose we could hold a RollaClub event to get interest happening again, but the cruise I suggested didn't go down very well - no one seems to want to actually drive their cars any reasonable distance - it seems that sitting looking at the cars is more interesting. :( As for any others, who knows? Report
April 16, 200818 yr Author comment_239934 we need a dinner cruise to nightcliff or something again Report
April 16, 200818 yr comment_239935 How about this - you guys come and help me out with my cars on ANZAC day (next Friday if you're an un-Australian bastard), then we'll do a bbq back at my place in Palmerston. Edited April 16, 200818 yr by ancullen Report
April 17, 200818 yr comment_239953 The reason i havnt posted much is there is no thread to post in.... unless i start a thread dedicated to me, but then it shoudl be in the projects page... and my computer is to slow to uploads pics so it woudl be pointless. we need a general nt automotive discussion page.... Report
April 17, 200818 yr Author comment_239974 How about this - you guys come and help me out with my cars on ANZAC day (next Friday if you're an un-Australian bastard), then we'll do a bbq back at my place in Palmerston. i'm down with that Report
April 17, 200818 yr comment_240170 Going to move them around and tidy the area up, then drop the silvertop into the TA22 IP car. Then might try and get Alley's TA22 running with the 13T motor. Report
April 18, 200818 yr comment_240179 mite b able to pop by suppost to be out helping a mate shred trees Report
April 18, 200818 yr comment_240180 Corolla went in for paint today :o I don't know why the NT General Discussion thread was closed... :( Report
February 7, 200917 yr comment_315864 Yea rollaclub seems pretty dead hey? Well if I can get some rollaclub stickers, I'll put them on both my cars, and maybe even my dads XR6 lol Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now