The 'best' Ke70 Front Shocks Without Changing Struts?

Killswitch

It appears that there is f@$k all decent 'sporty' shocks available for the KE70 struts. With most companies offering OEM replacements or nothing.

So for those that haven't changed over to sprinter/corona/T18 struts. What shocks have you put in the front of your KE70?

So far I've only found these companies to supply shocks to suit:

Gabriel

Monroe

ACDelco

Pedders

Currently thinking either of the first three and f@$k pedders off.

Members dont see this ad

The main reason people swap to the bigger OD struts is because they don't want dampers from those 4 places. Its worth the change. I know everyone does it but with good reason.

I haven't heard of any other companies that do dampers for KE70s. Even if koni made some, the would probably be full length.

At least if you change to XT130, AE86, or T18 struts you will have larger brakes too.

My cars not low at all, whiteline springs all round. So whatever that drop is.

I just thought there would be something better out there. Better than OEM anyway...

I had already bought the springs ages ago and some ke70 slotted brakes before I'd given much thought what I wanted to use the car for. So I guess I'll just use what I've got to get the car on the road and when the time comes and cash is there change to something else.

I'm sure OEM shocks will be fine with whiteline springs, just no doubt it could be better.

Ah well...

If you guys had to choose one brand there what would you go for?

Just cause Gregor wanted... and maybe some spam will result in an answer to mah question.

Either way... This is mah daily. Or was anyway.

rollsrear.jpg

rollsfront.jpg

Now please, can someone answer me which out of those above shocks would you choose if you had to. And a reason?

Cheers cobs