Nt Off-topic

ancullen

GT-Four is... the GT-Four. It's still parked, but I'm slowly getting closer to biting the bullet and taking it in for some suspension work. Battery seems to fooked again though.

Black Corolla is for sale if anyone's interested. I haven't advertised it or anything because I'm too slack. Asking $10,000. It's a 2003 model and has heaps of optional extras.

TA22's and the KE55 haven't progressed due to my laziness, lack of presence in the NT, and uncertainty about my ability to be where the cars are.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If any of you want a 2009 RollaClub calendar, PM me ASAP. They're $20 each plus postage. HOWEVER, if Darwin RollaClub members buy them through me in a bulk buy, I'll pay for the postage, so you'll only have to pay the $20 for the actual calendar. Want to organise this ASAP so Jip isn't out of pocket for too long.

No, you should wait and find out wen we get them...otherwise that'll spoil it and you'll be like meh...

Yes, Adam put em down for two, i'll hang one up and cut the other one's NT page and stick over every other months :P

will take offers of 4k now for my car, i'm dying to get my new one over... :'(