• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

FFS why move it couldent we rename it, just f@$ken dumb

good to see your all doing f@$ken well, my pos

fuel rail

which way is in and out i got the high pressure from the vl turbo fuel pump hooked up to the IN side

a pipe going back into the fuel tank on the out side, eveytime i turn it on it just shoots the High Pressure side of the fuel line off and fills my boot with nice tasty smelly fuel

when the pumps are on there is no fuel coming out the return side of the fuel rail

could the fuel rail be blocked or f@$ked or is there a actuator somwhere i'm missing

Edited by ae174agze

probably going to hang on to it.

i don't doubt the twin plate just to hard to drive it properly(dump clutch = wheelspin when taking off)

had to ride it abit to ensure a smoothish take off(hardly call it smooth lol)

but yeah just need some new clutch plates which will cost about 300 each.

so yeah probably keep it just incase.

would be rather hard to sell me thinks

on the other hand

car is going into daves to get tuned next friday along with a few little odds and ends

hahahaha, you just had to rub it in to piss me off didn't ya....

yeah, saw that a couple of weeks ago on Twincam, there's also a two-tone fx with a 4agze in it, but interior is bad...

Its inevitable that one (or three for that matter) to pop up when i already went a bought one, so i don't care, hopefully he does sell it....to someone down south though.

yeah, that fx had a 3SGTE transplant, putting out 370bhp!!!

EDIT:

Just checked out fensports.

last car on the 'car' page, twincharger setup with 240bhp! now thats awesome.

and that corolla GT4, man wouldn't that be sick!

Edited by Sirolla

Its inevitable that one (or three for that matter) to pop up when i already went a bought one, so i don't care, hopefully he does sell it....to someone down south though.

I could use a new daily driver - bet I could buy it and get it here before yours. :D But then I'd need to sell it again pretty much straight away. :y:

I could use a new daily driver - bet I could buy it and get it here before yours. :D But then I'd need to sell it again pretty much straight away. :y:

nah, its not funny man!! I'm serious, plus i don't think you would want one anyway, you just sold the black rolla and trying to get your GT-Four on the road, so i doubt you'll spend money to just give me the shits...

arrgghh, too early for me