ancullen

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Stephen, any chance you could hit bazda a PM for a price of some HKS 4-2-1 extractors from where he is? $845 posted is what i can find...

Aiming for about 110kw (or 120 even) at the wheels with my new project car, and hopefully it'll be one with a smallport 4AGE in it!

TVIS or smallport?

PS. Adam, thinking that the members list might need a touch up, if you don't have time, i'll get to that if you'd like. Sort active members and non-active members would be a good idea as well so we know who's still here.

PPS. not really a tech question here, hence not in the other topic.

Edited by Sirolla

Just so you're all aware - all my car stuff (excluding anything for the GT-Four) is for sale. That's both TA22's, the black Corolla, the KE55 shell, all wheels & tyres, the 4A-GZE with Microtech, the T50's, everything. I'd prefer to sell everything except the black Corolla in one lot - chasing $5,000 for everything. Asking $10,000 for the black Corolla. I will consider selling certain things seperately from the others, and I know the most requests I'm going to get will be about the 4A-GZE & Microtech, but I really want to get rid of them with the TA22's as it will make them easier to sell. It'd have to be a really good offer for me to seperate that engine setup from those shells.

Reasons for sale are multiple: I need cash so I can afford somewhere to live, I'm probably never going to get the cars built, I'm over it all. The various project stuff I'm selling is worth $5,000 as is, and there's more than enough stuff to build two TA22's (there's three engines and four gearboxes to suit all three). One complete car would get the $5,000 back, or very close to it, plus a fair bit of other stuff could be sold off to recover some of the costs. I just don't have the time or inclination to try and sell it all individually.

Edited by ancullen

PS. Adam, thinking that the members list might need a touch up, if you don't have time, i'll get to that if you'd like. Sort active members and non-active members would be a good idea as well so we know who's still here.

Members list is intended to be anyone that's ever been an NT member, not current ones. If there's anyone not on it that should be, feel free to add them and/or sort it into current & non-current. I can't be farked.

Edited by ancullen

i might have a set of trd copy's forsale depends on the offer :bash:

post-4287-1229921949_thumb.jpg

got 2 more engines a goood fresh NA 4age 5 puck solid ciramic clutch and another t50 + a 4agze that i know has good compression :y:

edit

defiantly find a small port to work they have a beefer crank

that’s a good power target to aim for duy has a sprinter rwd with about that power should hit him up for a mods list

from memory i think he said like high comp pistons, forgie rods bearings like 272* cams ported head, valves, V-springs or something like that, with an aftermarket computer as well

revs to 9500 :yes: that'd get you around 100fwkws probs more

Edited by ae174agze

If i have to go and get 272 degree cams and change an aftermarket ecu for that kinda power, i don't think i will now...

I was hoping that i didn't have to go that far for 120kws... what will 256 degree cams give me coz i think they will run with the factory ecu.

On checking out billzillas 4age page, i'll be glad if it sits nicely on 150hp, roughly 111.86kw so 256 cams will do perfectly plus the adj cam gears and extractors will just top it nicely.

Edited by Sirolla

i might have a set of trd copy's forsale depends on the offer :y:

post-4287-1229921949_thumb.jpg

got 2 more engines a goood fresh NA 4age 5 puck solid ciramic clutch and another t50 + a 4agze that i know has good compression :yes:

edit

defiantly find a small port to work they have a beefer crank

that’s a good power target to aim for duy has a sprinter rwd with about that power should hit him up for a mods list

from memory i think he said like high comp pistons, forgie rods bearings like 272* cams ported head, valves, V-springs or something like that, with an aftermarket computer as well

revs to 9500 :y: that'd get you around 100fwkws probs more

One piece tailshaft? What's that to suit?

How far away is your car from hitting the road? Be good to ahve a comparo when both cars are together :bash:

that one peace tail shaft is to suit ae71 :bash:

probs a nother good few months till she going regoed aye need more cash atm ahahah

remember that its also the age of the engine i doubt a 100 kw 4age would be making 100kw there getting old now

at least you'd do is rings and bearings, on a light build probs cost 2k maby then labour for putting the parts in

i reccon drop a 4agze in there that'll get like the power you want 100kw's-ish at the wheels + gutload more torques with scope to upgrade later ahahaha

Edited by ae174agze

remember that its also the age of the engine i doubt a 100 kw 4age would be making 100kw there getting old now

at least you'd do is rings and bearings, on a light build probs cost 2k maby then labour for putting the parts in

i reccon drop a 4agze in there that'll get like the power you want 100kw's-ish at the wheels + gutload more torques with scope to upgrade later ahahaha

Yeah see where you're coming from..Though dropping the 4AGZE in defeats the whole purpose of N/A does it not? :y:

Will have to see how and what the current 4AGE condition is, if its low k's and serviced regularly, hopefully it'll keep it close to it...

aftermarkets only fetch about 1k right? so might push engine mods down a couple months :bash:

man, hope i find one soon!