ancullen

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welcome, well end of Feb is still a while yet, don't count on meeting the majority of members from NT, but if your lucky, maybe we'll pull off something and have a get together.

Just got back from Holidays in Singapore, so i'll be working double shifts for then next couple of months. But by then, i'll have a little suprise for you all....

Andy, do you want to buy my 4AGZE?

Or anyone here who may be lurking. I have a bit of rolla shit for sale. I'll copy paste here so its easier.

1. Complete Toyota 4AGZE motor. Comes with inlet inc supercharger and injectors + dizzy. I have a 4AGE alternator and possibly bracket I can supply as well. $700 or will sell just the SC12 supercharger for $300

2. Semi-complete toyota 4AGE from an AE82 Corolla. has most parts. Ask if you want something and we can work out a price. Currently has entire inlet, inc injectors, throttle body TPS. Alt, starter motor, remote thermostat housing, rear head water outlet. + Flywheel and clutch. Also has a complete Engine loom.

3. Gearbox from the above motor. 5 Spd. No idea of condition. $40 ono

4. Parts for converting a KE70 to accept a 4AGE motor.

- AE71 Crossmember - $100 ono

- AE71 Pedal box - bit sad but most likely useable $30 ono

- AE71 Tail shaft - $70 ono

5. Toyota 4K motor and K50 Gearbox. Motor had good compression, gearbox shifted fine. $100 ono for both

6. Complete AW11 MR2 4AGE engine/body loom. Comes with ECU, AFM, Igniter and Distributor. $120 ono

7. Fair few 13" rims to suit 114.3 stud pattern. - Free

Andy them wheels look great... do they hit on anything tho? wonder where you got em from :y:

fark danno i could use the k motor and box as spares at that price, ah well too far away...

umm seeing as i cbfed putting them anywhere else ill chuck up somepics of my new ride...

Heaps more pics in here Ride for sale thread...

post-1450-1233313810_thumb.jpg

post-1450-1233313872_thumb.jpg

Started on it (obviously) pulled the head in less than an hour tho but only just (like 59 mins)

found the noise inside the head so no need to put the motor in out of the wrecked white one...

tho I'm taking everything inside out out, it has to be THE MOST IMMACULATE corolla ive ever seen...

if it wasnt for the wrecked front id be fixing that up instead, the entire car is like it rolled off the showroom floor, ill take pics of the inside of it tomorrow!

Edited by Ella

i thaught he was going 3sge?

or is he gonna get the white sprinter back to streeter spec

No, he'd been looking at a 3S-GE powered Sprinter, but he's definitely not converting to 3S-GE in this one. He's looking at going turbo, hence the need for a GZE bottom end. DEFINITELY not going streetable.

Andy them wheels look great... do they hit on anything tho? wonder where you got em from :P

found the noise inside the head so no need to put the motor in out of the wrecked white one...

tho I'm taking everything inside out out, it has to be THE MOST IMMACULATE corolla ive ever seen...

if it wasnt for the wrecked front id be fixing that up instead, the entire car is like it rolled off the showroom floor, ill take pics of the inside of it tomorrow!

Wheels look shit, put the Supra ones back on.

Nice score Luke - specs sound good, and the flames don't look too bad. Also has shit wheels, but it sounds like you're going to correc that. :y: