Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

would be good 4 a laugh...

daven y did u leave the plates on the car wen u sold it?

adam wen is the next khana?

Didn't get around to changing them, but i did ask the new owner to change them to standard plates, but he reckons when you get your new car, just do a plate transfer, easier that way.

Where did you see it?

adam wen is the next khana?

Sunday 5 April.

you're all b*stards you know, just wait til i quit rollaclub and move to ozhonda :P SIRIVIC here i come....

Hey bro, the VTAK just kicked in on my B18C5 - it was fully hektik!!!

And you don't really want to go to Hondas - I helped Anthony change the gearbox on the S2000 on the weekend and it ended up taking both Saturday & Sunday. The KE55 only took one day (admittedly a fairly long day).

you know how i know ur ghey? :hmm:

Because he talks to you? :(

Drove it to work today, bitch. GT-Four is re-registered and is my daily driver... and guzzling fuel like a mofo. :P I put $20 in it this morning, did about 100km (at most), fuel tank is empty again.

Edited by ancullen

managed like 330 kays out of the levins 40L tank lol which i was kinda happy with

but that was mainly granny driving i want this clutch bedded in lol

Edit: I also noticed Andrew is selling off all his corolla bits

Edited by Pure-SX

Went through 25L in about 150-180km on Tuesday. Filled her up to the brim today, so I'm going to see what sort of range I'll get. But that'll be f@$ked up by cruising this Friday night and some spirited driving on Saturday morning. :)

I'm heading into Duck's Nut's at 8:30 on Friday - feel free to come join me and some others if you wish.

And yeah, haven't spoken to Andrew in a while, but this still seems a bit sudden. Seems a good buy if any of you have the money.