May 6, 200818 yr comment_244415 Heard about the latest thing coming out in ballarat, MOBILE PHONES. no more morse code and telegrams!! lol Just kiddn', great place up there, i loved it Report
May 6, 200818 yr comment_244514 good choice (to leave that is) check my location, I escaped :POSTPICS!: Report
May 6, 200818 yr comment_244521 Went to Ballarat a little while ago and saw someone absolutely giving this ke30 hell in a clearing we passed.. swear it sounded like a v8 quad exaust.. was intense how hard it was being pumped. Spinning around then straightening out and going faster than any other beat up ke30 out there. 30kmh :dance: haha more like 130, Crazy Ballaratians :POSTPICS!: Report
May 7, 200818 yr comment_244784 I'm stuck here for another 12 months atleast at the moment. New job and a bub on the way. Report
May 7, 200818 yr comment_244793 Cheers, means less money for cars, but looking forward to it. :hmm: Report
May 8, 200818 yr comment_244873 Congrats on the bubs. Those cold Ballarat nights, remember them well............ Report
May 8, 200818 yr comment_245032 I'm stuck here for another 12 months atleast at the moment. New job and a bub on the way. Congratulations mate. Hopefully a future rollaclub member..... :hmm: LB Report
May 9, 200818 yr comment_245104 True :hmm: Looking at the moment that i might be selling the corolla sometime in the future. Looking at a cresida and putting the money from the corolla into the mr2. At this stage i don't see myself having the money or the time for drifting or hillclimbs etc in the corolla. I still have the spare white shell in the shed that i could build up if needed anways. Thats just an idea at the moment. I'd still love to atleast drop the engine in (i'll be selling it with the engine in) and have a bit ofa play before i sell it. Report
May 10, 200818 yr comment_245382 spotted that white wagon, looks neat. Its had a respray on the passanger side though by the looks of it. Report
May 13, 200818 yr comment_246278 I'm from Ballarat owned a ke30 for a week untill someone hit it up the arse. Now driving a mx83 cressida. with has spun a bearing so its off the road for a while. Looking for another KE30 without motor/gearbox to get me from a to b while i fix the cressida. I'm also on AE86DC (DR1FT) you might of noticed. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now