Ballarat Corolla's

LilSlvrRolla

Hey,

I've probably posted this in the wrong spot?

Just wondering if there are many Rolla club members in Ballarat?

I'm fairly new to all of this so I was hoping to meet people doing the same thing as me locally(or similar lol).

I'm slowly building up a 20V KE70.

Thanks.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

its a blue spirit, parked in the west. suprised someone hasn't tried to steal it yet :yes:. I live just out of ballarat and it was easier to get stuff done at my mates place. The mr2's a garage queen, if you see a yellow one like mine in my sig, its not mine. From what i've been told the owners a tool too.

Edited by Clown

Theres a few getting around, one guy competes out at the airport in a ke30'ish rolla. Its mostly celica's and supra's around here that are modded. There's a blue spirit parked out hte front of a-mart all the time, i tried to get the guy to sell it to me but he never really got back to me about it. I picked mine up by chance in melbourne :lolcry:. Bought my first ke70 off a mate years and years ago and the 2nd ke70 from another mate in colac a few years ago. The 2nd ke70 is now a cube though.

I'll really have to keep my eyes peeled for the spirits, I'm really after the crossmembers and pedal box but I'd have better luck at Melbourne wreckers than trying to buy another whole car in Ballarat.

There's one guy who goes the opposite way I go to work in the morning in a really clean lookin white wagon, lowered, with sigma alloys?