Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Classic Celica Cruise

Featured Replies

  • Author

good turn out. weather not so hot, but at least not raining.

 

more pics on Toymods.

 

 

couple of pics here...click to view in normal size

 

post-5644-1212319969_thumb.jpg

 

 

hope to see more of you next run...

 

 

-dave

Edited by TE278U

Looks like a nice turnout. Shame about the fog, although it did make for nice pics.

I am sooooooooooo coming to the next one (once i get my Ps, and car on the road)

 

So many nice celicas !

Dam, I wish I could have gone to that, I'm spewin i lost my car keys but i spose it was best coz i went to a 21st party the night before, got wasted and i was still pissed in the morning.

 

BTW i love that red Celica, looks shit hot!!

  • 4 weeks later...

What sort of toyota is this? I want one

Year and model?

post-5444-1214897045_thumb.jpg

What sort of toyota is this? I want one

Year and model?

 

RA28 Toyota Celica built 1977.

 

Hard to find a good one unless you are prepared to spend good money but they are a great car. Often referred to as a mini Mustang... better to refer to the Mustang as a maxi Celica :D

Cheers. :D

When you look at it at a glance it does look like a Mustang.

If only ay....

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.