May 1, 200818 yr comment_243442 What else can i say??? http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/blog/2008/...-parts-on-ebay/ Report
May 1, 200818 yr comment_243443 What else can i say??? http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/blog/2008/...-parts-on-ebay/ WWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Report
May 2, 200818 yr comment_243462 damn you "factory spec" crazies. I thought FINALLY someone has just whacked a 100hp nos kit on a 3k and gone to town with burnouts and general humourousness. but no, I was deceived by yet another stupid Internet Acronym phenomenon :rocknroll: Report
May 2, 200818 yr comment_243481 I thought the same :cool: Someone change the title to 'New Old Stock' ;) Report
May 2, 200818 yr comment_243546 "leongsoon Says: April 30th, 2008 at 8:10 pm Must be the equivalent of the candy house for autophiles." mmmmmmmmm <grunt> Report
May 2, 200818 yr comment_243627 this is the actual ebay listing if anyone's interested.... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...006972&rd=1 Report
May 5, 200818 yr comment_244250 Be great if it was sorted and parted out a little more ! (not many people i know will spend 2k on parts for so many models/makes at the same time) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now