May 2, 200818 yr comment_243513 putting in a fresher windscreen into my slanty front ke70 and just wondering if i can get a windshield off any ke70 not just a slanty front. Any help would be awesome. Report
May 15, 200818 yr comment_246686 off same body shape ke70 yes.. but are the coupe, hardtop and liftback the same size???!! the dash are wider on those just listed so wouldn't just assume windscreens same too Report
May 15, 200818 yr comment_246687 He is talking about an Aus KE70/AE71. We didn't get many hardtop/liftbacks here.. (Any here would have been privately imported I think).. Report
May 20, 200818 yr Author comment_247710 medicine man is right......i used the windshield off of a flat-front ke70. It was alot easier than i thought...just have to be careful! Report
May 20, 200818 yr comment_247718 Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't the "Liftback" be the TE72 T-18?? cause we got heaps. Was it an actual hardtop? I've never seen pics with the back section of window down. It has a "B" pillar. I'd called it a Coupe not a hardtop. Did we actually get this model released here?? Or have the few that we have been shipped here after. Here is the TE72, even it has a "B" pillar. Sorry for the offtopic, I just wanna know if the hardtops were only around for the KE35/55s's. Report
May 20, 200818 yr comment_247748 the first 2 pics u posted are te71 fast backs we had the later te72 in the last pic Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now