Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mitch's White Ke20

Featured Replies

  • Author

Just realised the pic size wasnt on a bigger res. :cool:

 

post-5723-1257862126_thumb.jpg

post-5723-1257862132_thumb.jpg

post-5723-1257862137_thumb.jpg

post-5723-1257862146_thumb.jpg

post-5723-1257862198_thumb.jpg

post-5723-1257862212_thumb.jpg

post-5723-1257862221_thumb.jpg

post-5723-1257862227_thumb.jpg

post-5723-1257862232_thumb.jpg

post-5723-1257862250_thumb.jpg

post-5723-1257862258_thumb.jpg

  • Replies 110
  • Views 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pics are great guys, last pic is a cool pic of your car Mitch

 

When I get another 20 on the road I'll have to come out cruising

red rims look dope

Edited by 36panvan

Damn you.............. I was getting over my lust for a 20 and then you went and put up those pics................ they both look awesome......... yours looks Minty Minty fresh Mitch. Defo loving the red rim look on a white car. :S Hehe..... nah I'll keep mine black for now.

  • 10 months later...

very nice mate, absolutely loving it :)

 

Sorry if I have missed it but what suspension are you running in the front?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.