Come And Try Motorkhana

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apart from a stupid commodore owner pulling out in front of me at 50km/hr not looking what they were doing on the way there, trip out was pretty nice. All the forms filled in and scrutineering done it was time to have some fun. I'm sure eveyone had a good day and enjoyed themselves, I know I did! A day like this doesn't just work itself, special thanks to all those involved in making the day happen, I know I'll be looking foward to QMS1. The photos that were taking with my camera (special thanks to nick for photographing) will be uploaded tonight and I'll post the link for those interested.

Oh How Fun.

I had a good trash around, and killed a pair of tyres rather well. Car is going well, wasn't expecting it to drive quite that well, what a difference the hydraulic handbrake and locker make (this is my first time doing motorkhana with both). Terry and Rob took Hal out for a good trashing too, and as far as I can tell they both had a heap of fun, so I guess Hal must have a tick of approval :greenbounce:

My computer is a bit stuffed at the moment, so photos aren't going anywhere until I get this thing fixed...

for a first timer i think I'm getting the hang of it. Alota things to learn to master ! Great fun tho; ive gota master that hand break!

inspiration to do some research and possible investing in some suspenion accessories down the track.. meh; atm I'm just happy to learn the car as it is.. damm starter motor... winge / bitch.

Twas a very exciting and amazing moment when Mr Dixon had a spin in my lil buzz bomb. omggg that guy can drive. You sir can drive my car anyday of the week :greenbounce:

Like justin said, thanks to everyone who made the day from start to finish. Loved it :doublebird:

Just as long as you don't tell your mother what I did to your car! :greenbounce:

Gee, there's a lot of photo's of me spinning sh1t!

Justin, have you done one of these before? I was trying to remember if you had... Good effort though today, nice neat, staying out of trouble.

I'm still trying to get the grin of my face after driving Fook's car. I only raped it a bit..... Nicely balanced, a bit more tail happy than what I'm used to, but you can work around that. Lovely to drive though. I love a car that will do what it's told. There's a lot out there that don't.

Guy's, just because they have a bit (?) of bodyroll, don't go rushing out to fix it. I know you were a bit disappointed with the amount of bodyroll, Teddy, but the car still felt good to drive. I enjoyed that little squirt you let me have, and your little beastie behaved really well, for an effectively (I know about the engine) stock Corolla, the way that it ran is a credit to your preparation. Everything worked as advertised. Including the handbrake...:doublebird:

Job well done guys, it won't be long before you're giving us all a nudge on the soreboard. Next event in two weeks! (Maintain the rage!) Hope you had a good day, and it was a pleasure to come out and help.

R

YAY MATT!!!! Congrats! :greenbounce:

Sounds like it was a great day!

Fook: I was at the drift day and i was going to come over and have a look and say hi to you, but psoo bent its steering rack, (?) i ended up getting side tracked!

good to hear everyone was happy with the way their cars performed!