Come And Try Motorkhana

[Grim Edit] Offtopic Cats & Dogs moved to offtopic - Here

I have to say that I was very pleased with the numbers of rollaclub septators and entrants yesterday. The tshirts looked great too.

However, I was EXTREMELY impressed with the rollaclub drivers - no stupid behaviour, lots of listening/nodding/applying advice and I was geniunely (pleasantly) surprised at how well you did.

Great turn out, great learning experience, rollaclub should be proud!

Do come again

Edited by Grimwolge

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say that I was very pleased with the numbers of rollaclub septators and entrants yesterday. The tshirts looked great too.

Is a sepatator what Nick has become - some unusual variant of a lobster or is it the short form for '7 potatos' ?

:doublebird: :greenbounce: :dry: :sad: :(

i'm sorry i couldnt come to this......i was fixing a mates computer and i was buggered from the night before...looks like you all had a great time though.

hopefully after suspension is fixed i will be able to compete in these....hehehe...

If you don't make the Queensland Motorkhana Series Round 1 on 27th February, MAKE SURE you get to the club motorkhana on 10th April.

The Qld motorkhana series is Serious (note capital S) with only one go at each test. The club motorkhana on 10th April is all about Fun (note capital F) with passengers allowed, 2 goes at each test and tests made up on the spot!

Definitely book the 10th April into your diaries NOW!!!

Ive got my 2 trophies on my car shelf :greenbounce:

to think i never got a trophy / award at anything for sport during school, but as soon as school finishes, i get one ... go figure; i never was the football type.

can't wait for the autocross :doublebird:

Edited by Teddy

If you don't make the Queensland Motorkhana Series Round 1 on 27th February, MAKE SURE you get to the club motorkhana on 10th April.

The Qld motorkhana series is Serious (note capital S) with only one go at each test. The club motorkhana on 10th April is all about Fun (note capital F) with passengers allowed, 2 goes at each test and tests made up on the spot!

Definitely book the 10th April into your diaries NOW!!!

i should be making my first appearence on the 10th. yay can't wait.

unless i can get to the one on the 27th but i would need someone on their opens to tag along with me as i will only have my lerners.

but i might make an appearence at a test & tune yet.

oh i so wanted to get out there on sunday.