May 13, 200818 yr comment_246084 hiya, I'm on the hunt for a manaifold gaskit for a bigport. I can get them from ACL factory (Via Repco) at a cost of $11.50 plus a $15.50 air bag ($27) which is a rip off and a half any one got a better deal? Chris Report
May 13, 200818 yr comment_246209 I have never had mild/smallport ones they all are bigport is what my experiences are Report
May 14, 200818 yr comment_246360 Get a permaseal one piece mani gasket. They used to last me a few months of boost, were the 2 piece ACL ones would last a couple of weeks befor the burn out between ex ports 2 & 3. Made off all metal as well, not that shit ceramic stuff. They cost em $6.50 each from Bursons, but I buy a lot, so get great prices. Lappy is also correct in what he says. Pretty much every K mani gasket IS a big port!!!! Report
May 14, 200818 yr Author comment_246363 All the ones I have ever had are dead on for size for the small port, 26mm there is a permaseal part number HA180, but it is discontued Report
May 14, 200818 yr comment_246364 Ring bursons and tell them to look up the part number in the Lukey catelogue as "extractor gaskets", that were we found them. From memory the part number is like EM55, but i'm probably way off. Report
May 14, 200818 yr Author comment_246383 I got them from Veale for $8.30 each, part number HA180 ACK brand and I hate to say I told you so. There are two sizes Chris Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now