Jdm_guy's Project: Naomi

JDM_GUY

ok heres another small little nick nack i have been workin on... LED TAIL LIGHTS :yes:

this is how the stock light bulbs looks like with the tail lights

58ocn.jpg

this is my LED light fitted to my tail light housing

339rt6d.jpg

this is how it looks with my brand new bubble tail light lense

5ko6tc.jpg

this is how it looks installed with my old lense for now

2zgbyue.jpg

142dfkm.jpg

more LED lights will come up soon that are still working on pregress.....

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

car looks bloody overrated mate..congrats on the rare find. I also like the RA25 front much better than the TA22. I think i saw a clip on youtube of this car in the carpark with sick sounding exhaust.

Also where can i get some headlights like yours?

thanks mate ^_^. I live the RA25 as well as the TA22 so therefore i decided to get a coupe that has a ra25 front end :( . Yes, the video that your talking about is my celica, heres the link

. the headlights, you can get them in ebay but only sells in blue, japan sells the white and blue as matching headlights.

my hood arrived few days back surprised .

compared to the OEM hood, this Cf hood weights like a paper. i feel the difference in speed and reaction by reducing some pounds off of her. very expensive but very worth getting

zlxefl.jpg

sev9mq.jpg

2wfllvq.jpg

a9wr2x.jpg

qzrj4i.jpg

30vjjm9.jpg

15d9hqv.jpg

24pf8uv.jpg

2r3ie5t.jpg

I second that, we'll fly over, stab you, and export your car to Australia if you molest this classic with a kit like that :lolcry:

Sweet ride though mate.

I like everything you have done and i commend you!

But i disagree with your TransAm bodykit, to be honest,

i think it looks terrbile :( Anyway... are you going to paint

the body kit ?

Great car :yes:

Edited by beerhead

Thanks so much for the compliments guys ^_^.

I just have to say that I love the name Naomi. It's I moan spelt backwards. Does she moan?? :)

Hahahaha I was hoping you wouldn't catch that because everyone else did here in USA lol. She does moan alright, only with me though ;)

Unfortunately, I ran out of funds this summer for this year so I'm gonna hold my project on pause :).

Probably my next thing on my list is doing the suspension upgrade or finishing up the motor built plan.... I've been doing lots of things that leaves me with unfinished stuff.

Edited by JDM_GUY

• 5 months later...

wow its been a long time i havent done to her because the economy here in the USA has gone bad over the past, now its good.

I have bought another 2TG VIRGIN head ( never been rebuilt) and it arrive to me just few days back from japan. i didnt have time to take pictures and take measurement of the stock ports before i took it to a machine shop for port and polish work. i will post pics when i receive the head in few weeks.

love your celica mate. i like the JDM kit, i think once the whole thing is together and painted with the rims on it the whole package will look super sweet. it beats the hell out of seeing a celica with simmons and a truck intercooler like most of the "good" celicas in aus

well thanks mate :bash: . i can't wait for the finish product my self either, 8 more years to go till completion due date. i guess different people got different taste with things, unique.