Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chuggering And Running Like Shit.

Featured Replies

Nope, I was wrong. Problem is back. Its definitely the carbie. :) The carbie died today.

 

I had the same problem, just swapped over carbs from a 3K-H (when my old 25 had the 3K). wouldnt start by cranking, only way to start i was push start it and keep the revs above 2,000 or so rpm. I think it was the idle circuit. just garb a carb, clena it up and see how u go

  • Replies 33
  • Views 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to have it rebuilt.

 

 

Is the fault there just in hot weather? I had a ke30 doing the same turned out to be a weak inlet valve spring in the fuel pump.

my 4k ke70 had same problem, a month later block filled with coolant, my head gasket was slowly going, have you done a compression test?

 

get ya carby rebuilt would be the go, you can do it yourself and it will cost you not lots, i got my stock carby rebuilt and it cost $300! bastards, anyway now I'm getting rid of that one for a nikki carby.

 

Hope it helps man

 

o and check for bubbles in your radiator, if their is some you got blown head gasket.

 

Travis

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.