Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rollaclub Nsw Needs A Region Leader

Featured Replies

What does the job involve? I haven't been a member for long but i might be keen to help out

  • Author

Basically just trying to develop an ongoing interest from local members. Organising cruises and events etc. Assist the global mods in keeping the local forum clean.

If your happy for a noob to take on the role then i'll do it

I like organising gatherings and the like :yes:

I'd do it, mainly because I'm online so much and have a passion for the old KEs, two problems though

 

1) I don't live in Sydney, thus am at least 2 hours away from the normal meeting place for cruises

2) I don't have the KE55 anymore, so I'd feel like a bit of a traitor :yes:

  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Huys we really need one for our state, we don't organise many cruises these days, and i feel as though were the left out state.

 

anyone up for the job?

 

i would be but i live in coffs harbour and I'm like the only one as far as i know.

 

we need some sydney people and maybe we could have one for sydney area and one for up north way around my area.

 

Just an idea guys

 

+ we need one for the calendar :)

 

Travis

If your happy for a noob to take on the role then i'll do it

I like organising gatherings and the like :yes:

 

If this is a democracy than +2 votes for KE ping it real!!

I would put my hand up but I live in Orange, a bit far from the eastern meeting points!

yea KE ping it real is a good lad, would make a pretty good leader as well i think, we need a leader!!!

 

Travis

Huys we really need one for our state, we don't organise many cruises these days, and i feel as though were the left out state.

 

anyone up for the job?

 

i would be but i live in coffs harbour and I'm like the only one as far as i know.

 

we need some sydney people and maybe we could have one for sydney area and one for up north way around my area.

 

Just an idea guys

 

+ we need one for the calendar :yes:

 

Travis

well i'd do it, I could be the person for the gosford/newcastle/sydneychapter. I'm Paul contact me on 0422718596

If your happy for a noob to take on the role then i'll do it

I like organising gatherings and the like :yes:

hey man if u run sydney I'd b happy to do a central coast 1 up 2 u man let me know

cheers Paul

Hey Guys thanks for the support :yes:

 

But this topic was started a fair while ago and nothing was ever done about it

 

I'm still up for it but it's up to Ben essentially

 

Cheers - Andrew :lol:

Hey Guys thanks for the support :yes:

 

But this topic was started a fair while ago and nothing was ever done about it

 

I'm still up for it but it's up to Ben essentially

 

Cheers - Andrew :lol:

well id like 2 get somethin happenin asap as it'd b gr8

cheers Paul

If there was a Central Coast chapter I would love to give it a go, or even if one of the other coasties/newy guys did it it would be great.

If there was a Central Coast chapter I would love to give it a go, or even if one of the other coasties/newy guys did it it would be great.

 

I'd be up for a Central Coast/Newcastle chapter, but I doubt there's enough of us to make it work, plus I don't think there are any other sub-state regional sections.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.