Rollaclub Nsw Needs A Region Leader

irokin

Members dont see this ad
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Huys we really need one for our state, we don't organise many cruises these days, and i feel as though were the left out state.

anyone up for the job?

i would be but i live in coffs harbour and I'm like the only one as far as i know.

we need some sydney people and maybe we could have one for sydney area and one for up north way around my area.

Just an idea guys

+ we need one for the calendar :)

Travis

Huys we really need one for our state, we don't organise many cruises these days, and i feel as though were the left out state.

anyone up for the job?

i would be but i live in coffs harbour and I'm like the only one as far as i know.

we need some sydney people and maybe we could have one for sydney area and one for up north way around my area.

Just an idea guys

+ we need one for the calendar :yes:

Travis

well i'd do it, I could be the person for the gosford/newcastle/sydneychapter. I'm Paul contact me on 0422718596

If there was a Central Coast chapter I would love to give it a go, or even if one of the other coasties/newy guys did it it would be great.

I'd be up for a Central Coast/Newcastle chapter, but I doubt there's enough of us to make it work, plus I don't think there are any other sub-state regional sections.