June 3, 200818 yr comment_250514 i'm with raven go the hero!!!!! Do you mean the microwave chicken gravy rolls? If so they're THE BEST thing when you've got a gut full of piss......and thats about the only time I'll eat servo food. Report
June 3, 200818 yr comment_250535 Do you mean the microwave chicken gravy rolls? If so they're THE BEST thing when you've got a gut full of piss......and thats about the only time I'll eat servo food. thats the one i was referring to. can't say i have eaten one sober but they rock at 430am saturday mornings Report
June 3, 200818 yr comment_250539 haha yeah I had one once sober, was very dissapointed in my "beer goggled" tastebuds! :bash: Report
June 3, 200818 yr comment_250753 i love those satay rolls you can heat up in the microwave there. that or a good ol fashion beef cheese and bacon pie :dance: Report
June 10, 200818 yr comment_252075 I second the beef, cheese and bacon pie! They rule! Edited June 10, 200818 yr by Nymphette Report
July 12, 200818 yr comment_260330 *drum roll*............Roast Chicken Aussie Hero when you're absolutely tanked off your face on the piss :cool: Yes, for sure. They are awesome when your pissed. I had one when i was sober (not good... :P )The other things i like at the servo is Mrs mac's Beef cheese and bacon pies, Coke and "V" energy drinks. Report
July 12, 200818 yr comment_260335 Starbust lollies, red eye or columbian cola. Ham and cheese or pizza rolls go down crazy too! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now