1 Owner Ke30 Se

ROLLLA

Members dont see this ad

That is looking really good mate. Do you know what it would need for a rwc? Windscreen for sure, always do need one for rwc.

Edit: If you want a ke30 for parts, please don't use this one. Its way too nice to pull apart :lolcry:

Edited by Johno

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Sorry i havent put any updates in a while but ill make up for it with heaps of pix on how I'm cleaning up Bamby. As you can see in the pix i was cleaning up the front end respraying the front apron and radiator support. I also Body detened the whole undercarriage for safety against rust and so it looks new. Suprisingly there was absolutely no rust under the car :lolcry:

2ia5yk8.jpg

33jl668.jpg

2m4u5wp.jpg

do4414.jpg

f00ohx.jpg

jg1csh.jpg

wb5b2g.jpg

acg5ts.jpg

Edited by ROLLLA

• 3 weeks later...

Gee.. No rust, original books, 72 thousand ORIGINAL km's, overrated interior (not incl. dash pad and drivers seat) and drives like new. This is a diamond in the dirt, ROLLLA.

I'd either keep it and take really (REALLY) good care of it to keep its value, or clean it up to original spec and sell it for $3,000+