June 19, 200818 yr comment_254525 Well this is really shitiing me off.. I havent started my car in about a month and tonight i tried to start it i got mum's battery out of her falcon and wacked that in the rolla and it first started to turn over quite nice then it started to die a little bit, then i turned the key one more time and nothing no dash lights nothing so i put the battery back into mum's falcon and tried to start it was a little flat but let the falcon run for about 5 turned the falcon off then on and not a problem so then wacked it back into the rolla and nothing at all no dash lights nothing. HELP HELP HELP :lolcry: about to go and clean the terminals AGAIN but i can't think of what it could be ;) Report
June 19, 200818 yr comment_254545 Check your earths on your motor and make sure your battery terminals are tight as well :lolcry: Report
June 19, 200818 yr comment_254579 had a similar problem with the 20, check all your fuses as well! Report
August 8, 200818 yr comment_267009 I had a similar problem. It started with my KE35 taking a lot longer to start and then progressed to it not winding over at all (couldn't even here the solenoid clicking over) but I had dash lights and the stereo could still play at full noise/lights shine as bright as always. I've put it down to melted wires. The control wire for the solenoid and another wire that comes off the battery (I haven't looked it up yet) had heat damage. Heat damage can be as subtle as the wires just going soft, so it's not always easy to spot. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now