Car Wont Start Wont Turn Over........ Nothing

Lukey

Well this is really shitiing me off..

I havent started my car in about a month and tonight i tried to start it

i got mum's battery out of her falcon and wacked that in the rolla and it first started to turn over quite nice

then it started to die a little bit, then i turned the key one more time and nothing no dash lights nothing

so i put the battery back into mum's falcon and tried to start it was a little flat but let the falcon run for about 5 turned the falcon off then on and not a problem so then wacked it back into the rolla and nothing at all no dash lights nothing.

HELP HELP HELP :lolcry:

about to go and clean the terminals AGAIN but i can't think of what it could be

;)

Members dont see this ad
  • 1 month later...

I had a similar problem. It started with my KE35 taking a lot longer to start and then progressed to it not winding over at all (couldn't even here the solenoid clicking over) but I had dash lights and the stereo could still play at full noise/lights shine as bright as always. I've put it down to melted wires. The control wire for the solenoid and another wire that comes off the battery (I haven't looked it up yet) had heat damage. Heat damage can be as subtle as the wires just going soft, so it's not always easy to spot.