November 4, 200817 yr comment_287098 Mount it underneath the car and make sure it's got enough clearance for suspension travel... Make it removable so you can take it off after the show... Last show, a car doing a burnout snapped the uni and sent the tailshaft straight thru the floor of the car, through the back seat and up into the cabin... I'm guessing thats why it's now required to have a 360 degree loop... Report
November 4, 200817 yr comment_287200 ok fair enough I guess. should do like the offroad guys do to stop the shaft coming through the floor, some plating in the transmission tunnel so the shaft would not penetrate into the cabin. Was thinking for some good honest fun and for some giggles putting my 4k engined suzuki sierra in it but the tailshaft loop thing would not work as the car has too much travel to accomodate one safely. Report
January 7, 200917 yr comment_305391 So who is definately coming to the show. I will be there in my KE25. Its a great event, hoping for a similar quality to previous shows. Report
January 7, 200917 yr Author comment_305543 I'll definitely be there. Hopefully a couple of our mates from dubbo will be there too! Report
January 14, 200917 yr comment_307703 I'll be there, last show for the Rolla before the rebuild... Out to have a great weekend this time :| :jamie: :yes: ... Report
January 17, 200917 yr comment_308341 will people be camping or finding their own accomodation? I vote making it an NSW cruise/camp out! everyone else seems to be having one at the moment. Start in Sydney, pick up others on the way, find a camp spot close to each other etc. Report
January 18, 200917 yr Author comment_308844 Yeah, we'll be camping. Not sure if it's just gonna be the swag or the tent as well. Old Sooby is gonna be the 'support' vehicle lol, that's bad, I just called a car that's 14 years newer than mine, "old" :yak: Report
January 21, 200917 yr Author comment_310012 So who's going? Starts Saturday! Friday if you wanna get in early for scrutineering if you're competing! :P Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now