Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

3rd Annual Great Ocean Rd Cruise!

Featured Replies

Hehe, bet a few pics of my temporary patch up jobs will be on there.

 

So glad that car is gone now. Means I can get the Magna up to scratch (clutch and CV's have been done now, just got a few small oil leaks to fix) and then I'll be pumping cash into the Yellow 25 and getting that sorted :)

Yep! :hmm: the vid is looking real good, I got your quick carby repair job on there too :lolcry:

  • Replies 433
  • Views 108.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, the 2009 GOR Video is done! :lolcry:

 

I got one more little thing to edit then i'll upload it, you should be able to veiw it tomorrow night.

Looking forward to it. :lolcry:

:lolcry:

 

Johno, that is absolutely awesome!! Well done!!

 

 

 

 

 

LB :)

[ :dance: well done, a CANNES AWARD for best short film :y:

Top work. First car and first comment on youtube. :dance:

Thanks guys! It took a while to make but got there in the end. Hopfully people on youtube can see this and join rollaclub.

Congrats Johno, Video was great. :locked:

  • Author

Vid is great, came up a treat Johno! Really well done!

 

On another note, I'm giving 2 weeks from today til the deadline for GOR Tshirts. If you want one, PM me asap and we will sort it out. There wont be any more being made after this lot!

 

JP

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Alright, time for an update.

 

T-Shirts are now off the market! This is unless you get to me before the weekend, I am going to go and place the order for the shirts then.

 

Will PM all who are chasing shirts and let them know whats going on once I have them.

 

JP

  • 3 months later...

nudge....

 

hehe sorry I'm keen as, really enjoyed the last one :)

  • Author

No need to be sorry !

 

Planning has already started, just some things that needed to be addressed before I post up a new thread... Like Tshirts! After getting screwed over this year with them I'm making sure it won't happen again and people get there shirts!

 

Keep your eyes peeled for the next instalment orcthe GOR story!

 

And bud, sending you a pm :y:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.