3rd Annual Great Ocean Rd Cruise!

TheNOBBLER

You read right, its July once more and I'm sitting at a computer in Darwin thinking we need to start organising our biggest and only yearly event once more.

Everyone should feel free to throw up your ideas etc, check through previous years threads for some inspiration.

can't wait to get this thing going again!

JP

Edited by TheNOBBLER

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well seeing as i havent missed one yet!! The ted taxi should be finished and sorted by then so i might at least come for a day trip.

I am heading to mt Buller downhill mountain biking from chrissy day for a week and i was also planning on destroying a few sets of tyres at easternats next year.

So the budget may be a bit tight, but i still may not go to easternats.

stu.

Feck yeah niggars.

I was pretty happy with how this year's went. Just the right amount of twisties and country highway driving. Gives plenty of opportunity for mishaps and adventures. :D

Nobbler, how about we do the awards *and* the showbags this year? But try and reduce costs by getting a bit of sponsorship or something. I'm happy to help out with that if you're happy to let me. :fuzz:

Oh, and who knows, I might even bring a Corolla this time... :D :yes: