TheNOBBLER

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I thought I would let this go for a couple of days whilst I enjoy the warm weather up here! can't believe the amount of posts its already had!

Showbags and awards are on the cards, they were both very popular over the last two so why not have both. Benny, you are welcome to sort out the showbags if your keen, you had some pretty good ideas last year! Let me know.

Location to which we travel is another topic that needs to be discussed. I know the SA crew would like to do the Ocean Rd again, they didnt really see any of it last year as we went to Portland... the Vic crew saw the whole thing from start to finish.

The only things we know we need for our entertainment would be a decent pub for dinner, good accomodation and a carnival!

I will be getting in contact with the TCCAV this year, they missed out last year and had some pretty keen members, no point in letting that happen again.

Do we get hold of Toymods/Twincam etc this year? How big would we like this event to get? Also, do we limit it to Corolla/Toyota clubs? I for one will not be in a Rolla... the only jap part I will have on my car will probably be the tyres!

The Wagoon WILL be on the run this time!

Ok, Ideas are what we are after. Throw your oppinion up so it can be discussed. We have 6 months to get this baby crackin once more!

JP

Jarrad, as per discussions in the past, I do like the idea of going to Apollo Bay again but would like to check out that other caravan park you mentioned.

As for other clubs, it would be awesome to have a heap of cars cruisin down the GOR but to accommodate for them all might be a bit of a challenge.

They were my thoughts. LB

The Wagoon WILL be on the run this time!

JP

holy shit you better start saving for fuel money!!!! 8|

I'm there for sure, legal this time, :) the rolla just past engineering :yak:

i loved going to portland, wasn't as short a trip as apollo bay, ie it wa our first stop last year, but it is a shame on the SA boys behalf missing out on the GOR

Edited by pozman

Jarrad, as per discussions in the past, I do like the idea of going to Apollo Bay again but would like to check out that other caravan park you mentioned.

Both Apollo Bay and Cape Otway are good places to stay.

I can vouch for the camping grounds at each of these towns.

just a quick note on sleeping and driving the GOR, may i suggest taking a few hours on sunday to drive from camp, to one end, and back?

staying say an hr down from one end, doesn't matter which one it is, would be ideal for both VIC and SA