TheNOBBLER

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

bummer! theres a white ae70 hardtop in melbourne thats had a fair bit of work done to it, was hoping it was that one!

Nope, I do believe that car is owned by the owner of Toyospares or someone affiliated with that wrecker. There's also 2 others in the country I know of, a white early front in SA owned by ae86dc site sponsor "Buddy Parts", and the blue one I'm getting sent from Perth.

Well worth considering, imagine what they will be worth in ten years, I may sell mine back to Japan one day :P

What I really want is a KPGC10 but the AE70 will be enough to keep me entertained for a while.

Off topic, being an AW11 owner, can you tell me what the stock seats are like? I've got AE86 seats to put in my panelvan as an upgrade over the KE70 ones but driving my bro's 86 I don't find them really comfortable, I'm considering AW11 as I've heard they go in to AE86's with minimal modification, which would be similar story for KE70 if that's the case. Do you find them to be comfortable?

Edited by Paul

Copper headgasket ftw :dance:

then you'll blow the arse outta the motor :cool:

a Magna on a RC cruise, HAWT. May just have to spray a big toyota sign on the bonnet

I took the Magna this year :P

And Sheqel drives a BMW :dance:

love the e30's. Theres a green one getting around here, can't remember if its supercharged or turbo. A mate was looking at buying it and the guy that owned it took him for a drive and smashed the gearbox all over the road, need less to say, my mate didnt' end up buying it hahah.

love the e30's. Theres a green one getting around here, can't remember if its supercharged or turbo. A mate was looking at buying it and the guy that owned it took him for a drive and smashed the gearbox all over the road, need less to say, my mate didnt' end up buying it hahah.

Gee's, Imagine if it was your mate driving it!! The owner would have made him pay for it and they arnt cheap..

Well worth considering, imagine what they will be worth in ten years, I may sell mine back to Japan one day :(

What I really want is a KPGC10 but the AE70 will be enough to keep me entertained for a while.

Off topic, being an AW11 owner, can you tell me what the stock seats are like? I've got AE86 seats to put in my panelvan as an upgrade over the KE70 ones but driving my bro's 86 I don't find them really comfortable, I'm considering AW11 as I've heard they go in to AE86's with minimal modification, which would be similar story for KE70 if that's the case. Do you find them to be comfortable?

Had an aw11 up until a month ago so I can answer that. I really liked the aw11 seats for fitting snuggly around your back. You are able to adjust the bolsters on the back to be tighter around you or looser, first time I have seen that. The legs could use a bit more padding to hold you in better but in an aw11 you are sitting in a cockpit really and can brace yourself against the tunnel. Try get your arse for a sit in one... but if you sit in an aw11 you might wanna buy one :(

Nice Bimmer Ben. I've for gotten the brand of those rims, some german brand right? Because my mates dad had them on his car along with a bodykit from the same company.

Petrol might be $8/L when this cruise happens....

Then we'll have to hire out a community rollaclub bus!!