Who Wants To Biuld A Race Car?

chrisandliz

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ke20 would be nice, what do you guys think?

I have a 4k engines we could work up too, would be nice to have a single 45 dcoe.

and if we use the ke20, when we lighten her I could use the bumpers and lights. lol

we could do tarmac and gravel motorkhanas.I'm doin a tarmac motorkhana tomorow at AHG driving centre.

Going back on what white_sandshoes said in SA they have whats called an excel rally, which just means people get an roadwaorthy and licensed excel install a rollcage take out seats and what ever then race, no engine mods, the idea is you spend $5,000 on car, rollcage, fire extingishure and membership and you have yourself a race car. It would be good to get an event like this in perth. There is a website for the event I will see if I can find it.....

EDIT:

The site is, belive it or not, www.excelrally.com.au. Its a forum and they have Queensland, Victoria, Tassy and almost anywahere else but WA, Maybe we could get a WA series. If anyone is interested we could get a few people from different forums who are interested, there must be at least a few people.

Edit 2:

Found this in the quokka Hyundai Excel LS 1992. 128000km. Regularly serviced, no rust. Lady owner. $1000 ono. It could be heaps cheaper to use excels, it would eliminate arguments as no one would wont to admit ownership and have it at the house :P

Edited by brdalderson

Going back on what white_sandshoes said in SA they have whats called an excel rally, which just means people get an roadwaorthy and licensed excel install a rollcage take out seats and what ever then race, no engine mods, the idea is you spend $5,000 on car, rollcage, fire extingishure and membership and you have yourself a race car. It would be good to get an event like this in perth. There is a website for the event I will see if I can find it.....

EDIT:

The site is, belive it or not, www.excelrally.com.au.

Edit 2:

Found this in the quokka Hyundai Excel LS 1992. 128000km. Regularly serviced, no rust. Lady owner. $1000 ono. It could be heaps cheaper to use excels, it would eliminate arguments as no one would wont to admit ownership and have it at the house :P

YAY!!! what an idea! extreme possibility? i am sure i can scrape together 4 or 5 k over a bit of time for a raceable excel... means we aren't damaging perfectly good corollas...

Either that, or same thing with AE92s??? or Holden Novas!!! so many possibilities!!!

I HATE front wheel drives... mwahahaha...

Though if i had to drive one, it'd have to be a rolla...

Bring it on!

put your best foot forward!!

i love my ae82.i get to drive RWD all day every day and i can't really see the fuss..but thats just me..IMO a ae82 4age would be an awesome motorkhana car.light as, cheap as, parts everywhere (especially in my shed :P ) and they look better than keXX :cool: :dance: