Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread

Featured Replies

I was forced to put up the tree today. I told my niece that since she doesn't have a chimney Santa breaks into her house with a crow bar.

 

You're nice :D Yesterday I asked for some pipe to be ordered so I wouldn't run out this morning, as soon as I got in the door I double checked with my manager that the pipe was going to be there, he assured me it was. Pipe comes at 1pm, three hours after I needed it -_-

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Views 196.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes by choice... havent done jack shit around the house since our move 7 months ago and my son has prep next year and i havent even looked at that yet, got grass up to our knees and a garden infested with weeds. will be awsometo get all this shit plus have a real xmas/new years this year....ps working in retail sucks wang.

yes by choice... havent done jack shit around the house since our move 7 months ago and my son has prep next year and i havent even looked at that yet, got grass up to our knees and a garden infested with weeds.

After you do your place you can do mine....

 

 

You can also use my implements as well

 

:D

lol got another job start this weekend....didnt even need a resume and its with harvey norman agian just another store.

Seen a EL with the number plates; UDBDEVO bahahaha

Seen a EL with the number plates; UDBDEVO bahahaha

 

sorry for my stupidity but i don't get the plates. does it say 'you be the evo'?

Nah,PLates read UD B DEVO :)

sorry for my stupidity but i don't get the plates. does it say 'you be the evo'?

 

I'm thinkin 'You'd Be Devo' (deviot like horny or something).

Dev or DEVO = Devostated

Dev or DEVO = Devostated

 

Ha id be devastated too if i was driving an ED.

lol now i'm more confused.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.