Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread

Featured Replies

Na I forgot my camera :locked: I was very pissed off.

 

There was this full on sexy metallic purple V8 1969 Mustang. I wanted a photo of it to add to my porn collection. LOL!

 

But yes, very angry.

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Views 196.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That car club cruise ended at my brothers hungry jack's that he manages. They have to call them in advance everytime they have a cruise. I got there too late and only got to see 3 wicked cars :locked:

Last time they had a cruise the hungry jacks broke the record for amount of money made in an hour for SA. But last night my brother said they had to throw out $280 worth of burgers :yes:

Phone??

 

My memory was full :locked:

 

That car club cruise ended at my brothers hungry jack's that he manages. They have to call them in advance everytime they have a cruise. I got there too late and only got to see 3 wicked cars :yes:

Last time they had a cruise the hungry jacks broke the record for amount of money made in an hour for SA. But last night my brother said they had to throw out $280 worth of burgers :y:

 

Why'd they have to throw out the burgers?

Because as soon as they sit around for a certain amount of time they aren't allowd to sell them anymore.

Really? I always thought they just sat there and grew mold till someone bought them.

  • Author

At Hungry Jack's they tick off what time that have to discard the burgers on the actual wrapper. Tho I've gone into the 24hr city store and bought a hard as burger with no time on it. That's the time to be weary.

  • Author

Personally if your going to any 24hr store you should ask for what ever your ordering to be cooked fresh no matter what. I got food poisoning at a 24hr subway once and you don't wanna know what goes on at 24hr maccas. Just order fresh and wait.

Eww yeah we went to a 24hr maccas last night and my friends all had burgers but I had a sundae :locked: I've never been one to enjoy a burger in the middle of the night anyway, always made me sick.

Good ole' midnight burgers. Where would I be without thou??

 

The nearest Kebab shop? :locked:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.