Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread

Featured Replies

OMG I restrung my guitar for the first time (last time I got Robert to do it :) ) and I saw my TAFE teacher down the street and got into a conversation about my car (that's weird, he's an art teacher!)

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Views 196.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got a pitt bike and managed to cut myself putting gas in my car.

yesterday I was driving and I saw this:

 

post-1090-1236858995_thumb.jpg

 

post-1090-1236859032_thumb.jpg

 

post-1090-1236859053_thumb.jpg

 

I started to take photo's, and the man who owns it came out and said "oh, you're taking photo's" I said, ahhh yeah, do you mind? He said, you want to buy it? I laughed and said no.... apparently it's fully CAMS compliant, it's a race buggy, and he's going to port lincoln this weekend to race, he's taken it all apart to paint it, the nice blue, and the panels are going on in time for the weekend, he said if you look up buggy racing on you tube you can see it in action...

 

I think this is it...

 

 

and I thought you guys might find it interesting :)

 

Lesley

Edited by SoulSearcher

yesterday I was driving and I saw this

Nice

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

what is it ??

 

 

Ah, cool :)

 

a racing buggy

rock buggy is more fun but still way cool

Edited by towe001

the lancia now this? why? how? jeeeleous.

 

oh, misread. you didn't drive it :)

Edited by mitch4397

Seen something pretty similar at a workshop I was around. Pretty sure it was running something like an SR20DET aswell :)

Seen something pretty similar at a workshop I was around. Pretty sure it was running something like an SR20DET aswell :y:

 

:no2: its a 1600 suzuki engine

Well I had 2 items I was watching last night on Ebay, a new tank for my moto project and a complete set of oil cooler lines for my 911 thermostat. I'm a seasoned bidder and I was willing to pay a fair bit for that gear but I DIDN'T win either of them.

 

Damn it. Because I missed the first sale I was gonna pay more for the second as well!

 

I hate missing shit I really want on ebay.

Got out of bed about half hour late thismorning, with the usual "shit shit shit we both went back to sleep"

 

Ended up getting to work 15 minutes early! I didnt really sit on a much higher speed on the freeway, so it was just pure luck!

 

I'm just waiting for friday the 13th to bite my ass and give me shit luck later on!

yesterday I was driving and I saw this:

 

post-1090-1236858995_thumb.jpg

 

 

Lesley

 

My mum's bf used to race these, was quite a celebrity in the off road racing world for a while. They're sweet.

Tried to drive his once though, clutch was harder than a gay man in prison.

 

My OMG, my jaw has gone out of place again :y: hurts like hell to open it after a certain point. Can hardly eat, hurts to yawn. And I can't get into the chiropractor till next friday :no2:

:y: its a 1600 suzuki engine

 

They all have different engines.

mum's bf had a 4 cylinder mitsubishi one, his friend had a V8 chev. The 4 cylinder pissed all over the V8.

I'm just waiting for friday the 13th to bite my ass and give me shit luck later on!

 

I'm turning the forums off tonight.... does that count?

  • Author

My OMG, my jaw has gone out of place again :no2: hurts like hell to open it after a certain point. Can hardly eat, hurts to yawn. And I can't get into the chiropractor till next friday :(

Your boyfriend must be detestated. :y:

 

My omg is that i just checked my car and i finally have plugged the heater leak. So thats oil fixed, heater fixed and wiper squirter bottle leak fixed.

Now all thats left is the windshield leak and my car is leakless.

:D

i have an OMFG i'm in pain. Haha, got a pretty bad burn on my wrist at work today, lent down to wipe some shit off the steering collum, **Ttttzzzzzz** (Burning noise) me- "F*%K!!!!!".... Silly me... Touched the exhaust manifold momentarily, and now am missing quite a few layers of skin.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.