Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread

Featured Replies

Next time just unplug the tps plug, It will run and you can drive it.

 

cheers mate i will definitley remember that if it happens again

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Views 196.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

cheers mate i will definitley remember that if it happens again

 

It probably won't happen again but atleast you will know :dance:

I got a letter in the mail stating i have to choose between good driving behaviour or a 3 month suspension. I might take the suspension as it gives me more time to look for a new car and i can ride my bike to work, Again.

I got a letter in the mail stating i have to choose between good driving behaviour or a 3 month suspension. I might take the suspension as it gives me more time to look for a new car and i can ride my bike to work, Again.

 

Its a better option to be off the road for 3 months and then get your licence back then have to drive on 1 point for a year.

Its 2 points for a year now. If i do take the suspension it will be the 4th time ive lost it.

Its 2 points for a year now. If i do take the suspension it will be the 4th time ive lost it.

 

Ha even then that isn't alot.

so if you go on good behaviour you will only have one point for an entire year, but if you lose it for 3 months you will have how many points after 3 months?

omg It's been raining for the first time in about 3 months!!

yay!!

so if you go on good behaviour you will only have one point for an entire year, but if you lose it for 3 months you will have how many points after 3 months?

 

Nah Des has just said that you now get 2 points but if you lose those points then you lose it for 6 months, I was on my opens when I went on my good behaviour (needed it as i was in feild service) but if I had given it up for the 3 months i would of got my opens back with 9 points.

ahh ok i get you now :dance:

 

might be different in nsw as ive never heard of good behaviour,

 

pfft i only get like 3 points on greens or something anyway, I'm screwed if anything happens...

 

+ the speeding thing too, where lose all points no matter what, whats the minimum over the limit they can get you for? cause surely they take into consideration how old the cars speedo is and that it could be wrong from factory..

  • Author

Des not wanting my wagon after we made a deal?? thanks for letting me know and I started stripping parts off it as per our agreement!!

 

NOT COOL!!

When I was on my P's you only get 5 points. One unlucky week I lost 3 points for not wearing a seat belt then a few days later I lost another 3 points for going 10km over the limit. I got the letter and it said 3 month suspended licence or drive one year and don't loose 1 single point because if I did I would loose my license for 6 months. I took the 1 year good driving thing and after 12 months I got all 5 points back and when I got my full license got my 12 points. Score!

Des not wanting my wagon after we made a deal?? thanks for letting me know and I started stripping parts off it as per our agreement!!

 

NOT COOL!!

Not again!!??

omg It's been raining for the first time in about 3 months!!

yay!!

 

Oh my god I know! Now that's a sensation I haven't felt in a while!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.